- Kailey: I love your background.
- Me: I know!! I'm never changing it.
- Kailey: Mine has been the same forever. It's just a picture of a super long road, that looks like it never ends and never gets exciting--that's my life.
- Me: I had this revelation in the last week--
- Cody: What, that you are turning into Mariah Carey?
I think Little Caesars is the greatest pizza on the face of the planet.
When I would visit my grandma as a kid she would always get us Little Caesars for dinner. I loved it. We would get a big pepperoni pizza, breadsticks and a liter of Dr. Pepper. This would be a real treat for me and my siblings. Then there came I time when I never had it. I have this memory of eating it once, somewhere, at someplace and I did NOT like it. I remember thinking, maybe only the Little Caesars in Anaheim off of State College had the good pizza.
Now I’m a big girl, doing big girl things, on a big girl budget, so when my sister asked me to get Little Caesars with her I was kinda apprehensive. But, of course I agreed after she told me it was only 7 bucks for an entire pizza AND breadsticks.
Oddly enough after that I reverted back to my 5 year old mindset. I feel in love that goddamn pizza again. It tasted just like it did when my grandma bought it for me.
And it tastes even better cold the next day.
I think I might go get some right now and just wait for it to get cold.
(pretty sure I will be bff with all local Caesar employees soon)
- Kailey: I met a dude from 98º last night.
- Me: Which one?
- Kailey: His name is Jeff Timmons.
- Me: Oh my god, I think that was the one I liked!
- Kailey: He was the founder.